THE Sun takes complaints about editorial content seriously.
We are committed to abiding by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (?쏧PSO?? rules and regulations, and the Editors??Code of Practice that IPSO enforces.
For further details about IPSO, and to see a copy of the Code, click here.
If you would like to make a complaint under the terms of the Editors??Code, administered by IPSO, please fill out the following form.
If you would like to make a complaint about the Sun on an issue not covered by IPSO and the Editors??Code, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to make your complaint through the post, please write to the following address: The Ombudsman, The Sun, 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF
Editorial complaints policy
1. This policy relates to all complaints framed within the terms of the Editors??Code administered by IPSO.
2. The Sun aims to handle all complaints as efficiently and effectively as possible.
3. We will acknowledge all complaints within five working days.
4. If we receive multiple complaints about the same issue we may make one response to all.
5. We will communicate with you to establish relevant of the details of complaint, which may involve us requesting further information.
6. If we do not feel we can take your complaint forward ??for example because we do not believe it has raised a possible breach of the Code ??we will let you know.
7. Where appropriate, we will seek to resolve the complaint to your satisfaction within 28 days of the full details of your complaint being established. If we fail to meet this timescale, you can take your complaint to IPSO.
8. In the event that you are unsatisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you can contact IPSO here.
9. If at any stage of your complaint we do not hear back from you within 28 working days, we will consider your complaint resolved.